Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The History

When I originally purchased the Mustang, the only items that still were original on the car was the dash trim, pad and instrument gauges. Everything else had been replaced, or removed throughout the years and various owners. From what I know, and I have been told, the car was originally purchased in Denver, CO and eventually sold to an owner that moved to California. The transmission (C4 Automatic) matches the car, but is not from this vehicle, the engine block was sourced from a Galaxie, and the rearend is a 9" which was not original to the car.

Exterior: Sunlit Gold Metallic
Interior: Nugget Cold Crinkle and Kiwi Vinyl
Engine: 289 2V V8
Transmission: C4 Automatic
Rearend: 2.79:1 8"
Options: Luxury Interior, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Drum brakes





Given the options that this vehicle had, the pictures above show what my car looked like stock. I plan to order a Marti report later this year, and although it doesn't have any historical value or super rare options, I'm excited to see what else I can learn about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment